History

1904

Founded in New York City by Nicholas S. Hill, Jr., one of the nation’s pioneers in the field of waterworks and sanitary engineering.

1919

William Seifert joins firm

1921

George H. Buck joins firm

1929

Charles Jost joins firmDesign and construction of Oradell Reservoir Dam, Oradell, NJ

1933

Design and construction of Elizabethtown Water Company, Raritan-Millstone Water Treatment Plant, Bound Brook, NJ

1939 – 1972

George H. Buck, President

1945

Assisted with the formation and served as consulting engineers for the Puerto Rico Aqueduct and Sewer Authority through 1965 Offices at 112 East 19th Street, New York City

1958

Design and construction of DeForest Lake Dam, Hackensack River, Clarkstown, NY

1963

Design and construction of the Haworth Water Treatment Plant (50 MGD), Haworth, NJ

1965 – 1975

Offices at 429 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ

1966

Design and construction of Lake Tappan Dam, Hackensack River, River Vale, NJ

1968

Design and construction of the Carl J. Olsen Water Treatment Plant (30 MGD), Edison, NJ

1972 – 1986

Domenic J. Pulice, President

1975 – 1985

Offices at 140 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ

1984

Design and rehabilitation of the Woodcliff Lake Dam, Hillsdale, NJ

1985 – 2000

Offices at 30 Park Place, Paramus, NJ

1986 – 1991

Frank J. DeMicco, President

1988

Design and construction of the Haworth Water Treatment Plant Expansion (200 MGD), ozone/direct filtration

1991 – 1998

Guido von Autenried, President

1993

Design and construction of the Park Avenue Well Field Air Stripping Facility (12 MGD) in association with Camp Dresser & McKee (CDM)

1996

Design and construction of the Canal Road Water Treatment Plant (40 MGD, expandable to 200 MGD) in association with Camp Dresser & McKee

1999 – Present

Ronald von Autenried, President

2000 – Present

Offices at 65 Oak Street, Norwood, NJ